WE ARE OPEN
We are excited to announce that as of May 11, we have opened the practice to resume treating all of our patients. In light of the COVID pandemic, we are being extra vigilant to ensure the health of you and our team. Please see the below additional steps we are taking in our practice to ensure your safety.
We have reinforced our already comprehensive Infection Control procedures with our team members, which include:
- Frequent hand washing
- Use of clean masks and gloves with each patient
- Increasing the frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the office
- New RabbitAir filtration systems added to all rooms
In addition, we are taking the following steps:
- Instructing team members to stay home if they have traveled to high risk areas or if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Taking the temperature of all team members before each shift, along with taking patient temperatures prior to all appointments
- Removing communal items that may carry the virus—magazines, toys, beverage stations, etc
- A team member will ask you to fill out a questionnaire which will have a series of questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are determined to be high risk
- Guests accompanying patients to their appointments will be asked to stay outside of the practice. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest.
- We ask all our valued patients to arrive on time.
If you develop any cold or flu-like symptoms prior to your appointment, please consider rescheduling and give our office a call
We understand the longer dental practices remain closed to preventive care and treatment for early forms of dental disease, the more likely that patients’ untreated disease will progress, increasing the complexity and cost of treatment. It is recommended by the CDC that you minimize the number of visits by completing as much of your recommended treatment during your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Dr Christman and Staff